Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Advanced Info On Using Articles To Drive Profits Online

What is your thought behind using articles? I understand it's the biggest article land site of its sort on the web. Why did you pick that one and how makes that transportation into gross sales for you?

Sean: Well, the manner that I establish that is that I actually submitted initially to about a hundred article directories, and what I did was I tracked the endorsers that were coming to me from each of the article directories. What I establish was that 95% of all my endorsers were coming from the Ezine Articles article directory, and 5% of all my endorsers were coming from the other 99 combined, submitting the same articles to every one. I'm kind of a realist. I don't seek to change the human race around me; I only seek to change how I respond to it. Once I realized that I immediately said, the lone thing I'm going to utilize the other directories for is arriving golf course and occasionally I'll make that. The last clip I did that was 6 calendar months ago.

For direct traffic, for generating traffic, that's wherefore I utilize Ezine Articles only because my testing revealed that it's total one. Because my endorser alkali goes on to turn in a predictable manner through the work that I make with Ezine Articles, I've continued to presume that they're total one. Obviously those diagnostic tests were done about 16 calendar months ago, so there's always the possibility that person else can acquire you that much traffic. If that's the case, I don't cognize it. 16 calendar months ago when I did my test, Ezine Articles was figure 1 for me. They go on to be consistent, so I have got no ground to believe that I necessitate to do any adjustments. Aid me understand the 2nd question, and I'll reply it for you - maybe rephrase it for me. You asked me a inquiry about how make articles make me money.

Caller: How do those transportation into gross sales for you?

Sean: Well, retrieve that the articles are only my traffic. The articles have got really nil to make with my sales. All they are is my traffic. The articles are just the same as if I had AdWords as my traffic source, or if I had fourth estate releases, or if I had joint ventures, or if I did affiliate selling for my traffic. The articles themselves have got nil to make with my gross sales process. Obviously, they have got got something to make in the fact that if person come ups to an articles they're going to have a different demographic than a pay-per-click Pb or a hunt engine Pb or a joint venture lead. Other than that the articles don't do the gross sales happen; the articles are only the traffic. Just like the thought with the Mercedes Benz, the gasolene doesn't have got anything to make with the engine itself but without the gasolene or biodiesel or whatever else you set in there, the vehicle's not going to operate. Similarly to an engine that's designed to run on gasoline, biodiesel and E85 that's designed to run on all three of those fuels, my merchandising machine will work regardless of whether it's AdWords, or articles, or fourth estate releases or joint ventures.

I go on to utilize article selling only because I'm good at it and it works and why alteration a good thing. If you're already having success drive success with AdWords or affiliate marketing, then Iodine would say, "Hey go forth article selling alone." If you're a beginner, then I would say, "Hey, dabble in some article selling and see how it works for you." It obviously works for me. I've created systems that very specifically, if you compose the articles the manner that I teach, they drive traffic. There's no inquiry about that - they drive traffic.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?