Thursday, February 21, 2008

How Do You Say Goodbye

How make you state goodbye, to your family, your friends,

knowing that soon, you will be seeing them for the last time?

How make you state your children, your husband,

whose come up to depend on you for so much,

that soon you will no longer be at his side.

When once you imagined 2 rocking chairs,

now there will only be one. Mine will be in heaven,

with the 1 next to me empty, where I will wait,

for you to come.

My children will cry, for I cognize how much they will lose me,

for I will lose them just as much.

No longer will I acquire to clinch you, buss you,

or experience your touch.

I've worried over you since the twenty-four hours you were born.

But now that concern have got go twofold.

How will you acquire by, without me there,

without your ma to hold?

My hubby knows, that he will have to play both parts.

Fill my void, be more than than just a father,

to mend his small broken hearts.

It's not the same, to dwell in ones' memories,

to be there in spirit, as they all say.

It's not the same as seeing, as touching,

as holding your loved 1s everyday.

If I could only turn back the custody of time,

so there would be only crying from laughter.

No sorrow, no sadness, or emptiness,

only felicity for ever after.

But life can be so unkind sometimes,

wrenching us constitute our loved ones, that it can be only aspirant thinking.

Watching those loved 1s hearts, those loved 1s tears,

have my ain bosom sinking.

How make you state goodbye?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?