Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just Another Article About the Absurdity of Article Writing and Posting at Online Article Sites

The other twenty-four hours an online article author and myself had words, it looks that she had completed 16 articles in a calendar calendar month and I recalled a month where I completed 1,234 and yes that was a personal best record for me. Indeed, I also told her of a recent twenty-four hours where I finish 36 quality articles in one twenty-four hours - 8 hours. She lambasted me and stated:

I don't cognize how you experience when you finish your 36 articles in one twenty-four hours but I conceive of you don't experience as good as I did after completing 16 in a month.

With that kind of comment, it made me inquire exactly what are we talking about here? People compose articles online generally to pull more than than targeted web-traffic and more business. And makes it really substance how good you experience about the existent authorship of the articles or your success that is propelled by your activity?

You see, it counts much more than how many articles you compose rather than how those articles do you feel. It's not about feeling good, it is about accomplishment and leveraging your writing. So, I replied to my critic in a professional way: My dear critic,

"I experience GREAT! Everyday, in every way!"

Then she replied to me back, and she said:

"I wager you couldn't accomplish what I make in the course of study of a day!"

Indeed, and here we travel again? And exactly how much would she like to bet? And may I inquire how on World she would pay for her significant loss at the end of said day? Inquiring heads desire to know. The point of the substance is that these politically rectify people are running unit of ammunition trashing the victors in society, owed to their ain piss-poor performance, I propose they remain out of the manner so this juggernaut doesn't flatten them this Christmastide season.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?